2011-08-24

。Life。20110824 _ What a BIG SHOCK!



 




I think that i am going crazy!!!!!

Cuz this morning i found out, that one of 
my college classmate has a friend in common with me.
(and not our college friends)

let's named it friend A.

friend A was lost contact for a very long time.

 if my memory was correct, it was as 13 years that long....


At some aspect, friend A is meaning special to me....

but also include some embarrassing..... OTZ

and that's why it makes me going crazy!! >口<



the same time that i trying to get more info about friend A,

i  found one another (friend B)  .....and that's terrible !!!!


Cuz those old memories i don't even wanna face to just pop-up.

and i don't know it's fortune or not,

friend B which despised me as Ugly girl when i was little....


is bald now.............


ANYWAY, it's still in SHOCK now.

it has already too many exploding news to me this week...

and bad things just....GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

and found two old friends i can't make comment right now....

just  mess...

+

Now is playing...

Searching...