2012-11-05

『Drama』Grey's Anatomy S09 Ep01~03



hi guys, long time no see~

i guess i don't have feeling to writing for a long time so...
this blog has been stop maintaining for a while.
but since i suspended my FB, so if i want to say something that will be here.
or another secret place XD

i suspended my FB bcoz i don't want to share what is happening to me right now,
so i choose to say something else~

i am a GA fan from the S1 to season now.
this drama brings a lot to me.

the new season began,
though there was sad and tough feelings when the end of last season,
i still decided to keep catch up.

just memo, after i finished watching ep3.

good things bad things.


Season 9 目前Ep3

看GA心情會很難過
但又愛看 嘖


只是到底要怎麼走出來其實我不懂
不能修補是不是只能放棄
說放下是不是也是因為只有這個選擇


現在回想覺得Mer.整個人格變好多的感覺XD
she's positive-Mer now.

最喜歡Derek ♥ XD
帥又多金又聰明 XD


其實S9好像也在幫觀眾做心理輔導的感覺
利用這樣的方式
讓觀眾慢慢從S8悲慘結尾
慢慢再做復健的感覺
不要一次太多 就慢慢的
畢竟這群醫生的人生已經夠大起大落了



oh and i wish i can learn something from Bailey,
wish she can teach me how to move on when every others do.
coz i am stuck too...





~ 0 個人說...: ~

~ 張貼留言 ~

Leave me some message :)

+

Now is playing...

Searching...